Monday, September 26, 2011

ANNUAL AUCTION

Good morning everyone!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

I want to share what I bought at the Scrappin' Time Annual Action on Saturday.
Every year, Scrappin' Time (one of our local scrapbook stores)  has this event, for every dollar you spend in August you receive a scrappin' time auction buck, they had great scrapbooking products available for you to bid on!! And let me tell you... that was crazy!!!! but fun too!!


Leather Pioneer family album


Leather Pioneer travel album


Ranger scrubbie, crackle accents, glossy accents, white enamel accents, black enamel accents


Tim Holtz Embossing folders, Merry Christmas and Vintage Holiday


Jolee's boutique toddler girl and Making Memories chandelier beads


the entire collection of Little Yellow Bicycle Baby Safari


Pre made scrapbook layout baby safari


More paper from baby safari


My favorite!! American crafts paper


Another collection  Hollywood from Reminisce 

This was my first time attending this event, I cannot wait till next year!!
Have a happy Monday everyone!!
cecy

No comments: