Friday, February 24, 2012

MY 1ST. B-DAY MINI

Good morning everyone!!

Thank God for my husband!! yesterday he came to my rescue and help me fix my camera. I made this mini for my little niece, my sister bought the paper a long time ago, and finally today I can say I made it!!
I used imaginisce enchanted collection so perfect for a little princess.











Again I used lots of flowers, lace, tulle and pearls from my local craft store and hobby lobby and for the small roses I used ek success daisy & petunia punches. I will have a little tutorial Monday for those little roses. 
The chipboard mini is from michaels, for the crown I used Once Upon a Princess cartridge, I cut it at 5 from a cereal box.
Thank you for stop by and have a wonderful weekend!!
cecy

1 comment:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I LOVE this! And I had to laugh because I am working with this same paper line right now for my Princess' first birthday decorations, now I might need to make a mini too! hehehe! Thanks again!
Lisa