Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'M BACK!!

Good morning everyone!!

You have no idea how much I missed my blog. I been ausence because I started a home business with Paparazzi Jewelry and Accessories. We sell beautiful jewelry for just $5.00 per piece!! I been doing many events and my business is growing!! Let me show you some of the jewelry I have and make sure you go here and check more goodies!!  http://www.facebook.com/PaparazziJewelryByCecy




Lets get in to my passion!! I made this layout of my daughter simple and clean




And this layout is for my daughter too, I know she is not a little girl anymore, but... her picture is going to look so cute with those little bees!!





I hope I can come back soon to show you more of my work and I hope you like what I did.
Have a wonderful day!!
cecy


1 comment:

Erlinda Ramirez said...

Hi Cecy, glad you came back. I really liked your Be Happy l/o--very cute!