Tuesday, May 8, 2012

AT THE BEACH

Good morning everyone and welcome to my blog!!

This week I will be sharing with you all my beach layouts. I took this pictures last year and is almost time to go back to our beach vacations, so I need to work fast to finish and be ready for my new pictures!!



I used summer sunshine collection, me and my big ideas, bobunny papers, life is a beach cartridge and real sand on the little castle and below the pictures.




I used summer sunshine collection paper and card stock from joanns, I cut the flowers from life is a beach cartridge, labels from bobunny (from last year) title is from lyrical letters cartridge.
Have a wonderful day and don't forget to come back tomorrow!!
cecy

1 comment:

abby said...

Estan hermosisimas las paginas, me encantaron sobre todo la modelo, esta preciosa, modelando chiquilla hermosa!!!!! claro como mama cuervo, ja ja ja