Tuesday, April 23, 2013

FRIEND EASEL CARD/BOX

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

It's been ages since I've posted anything here, I started a new job and I've been focusing on my health and family, I hope some of my followers are still there waiting to see some of my work.
Today I am happy and more eager than ever to return to the world of scrap, so here I go!!!

Today's post is a easel card/box I made for my friend, I used black cardstock, botanical prima design paper, recollection pearls, lace, feathers and rhinestone from hobby lobby, metal embellishments, for the legs of the card/box I used wood doll head from michaels painted and used crackle medium, for the flowers I use EK flower punch set
















Inside I'm going to put some goodies for her, by the way.... what do you think about my new blog design?? my friend Silvia made it for me ;) thank you amiguita

Have a wonderful day!!!
Cecy













No comments: