Monday, October 18, 2010

EXPLOSION BOX

Good Morning Everyone!!
Today I will share a little tutorial on how to make an Explosion Box, this one is different from the ones I'll been seen in different blogs. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first one making one of this kind.
Lets star I hope you like it!!
 You will need:
12x12 cardstock, 12x12 design sheet, 6x6 design paper for the top, score board, personal trimmer, glue and any kind of decorations for the top, any Martha Stewart Punch.

Explosion Box

 Top

score 4-8 both sizes

Cut right line all the way up to the score, rotate cutting the right 
size only so when you finish, you should have 4 cuts.

When you finish folding this is how it looks

From your 12x12 design paper you need to cut nine pieces 
at 3 3/4 each and glue each one to your box

This is how your Explosion Box should look 

Since this is a flat box, you just need some stickers 
and  your pictures 

Now, for the top, go 1/8 inch short so don't go all the way to the edge
and score 1 inch all around

Cut right size only, like your box
finish with 4 cuts

Glue your 4 sizes

And here is your Explosion Box.
Easy ha!! I used 
two 12x12 design paper from The Christmas Stack with Glitter
from DCWV, The tag is from my Sizzix, Decorations for 
the top are some I had for my Christmas Tree.
I hope you enjoy this project if you need any help or want to ask me something
feel free to email me.
adelitatu@yahoo.com
HAPPY MONDAY!!























No comments: