Wednesday, October 20, 2010

WELDING WITH THE GYPSY

Hello Everyone!! Last night I was playing with my gypsy and I made this simple Halloween layout, I used my Paper Doll Dress Up and Hello Kitty Font Cartridge, Paper from Stampin Up (from last year), I weld the SPOOKY FAMILY from the Hello Kitty Font at 2', and for the graves I weld the cat, crow and ghost to the graves with an initial of each of us in the family. I cut the graves at 4 1/2, ghost at 1 1/2, crow at 2 1/2, cat 1 1/2, initials at 1, I used also some of the Rub-on Embellishments from target (dollar section) and of course my silver stickles, I can not finish any layout with out stickles.

 weld

cutting

cut

BOO!!









I can wait to put some pictures in this layout!!
For some of you who know how to work with the gypsy this is
simple, but for me is WOW!! and I love my gypsy I design this layout
waiting for my daughter at her dance class.
Thank you for stopping by, see you tomorrow!!











No comments: