Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLIE

Good morning everyone!!

Today is my Friday!! I love Wednesdays woohoooo!!!
 Today is my baby's birthday!! Seventeen years old!! OMG... we are going to have a busy day. She wants to go eat at her favorite restaurant, she want to pick her birthday present and I have a surprise for her!! Her friends want me to take some cupcakes to her school, I'm running to the store.
I made this card for her, I know she will love it!! She loves fashion and this card scream FASHION!!


I really love my card!! I used Forever young, Smiley cards and Sweethearts cartridge, DCWV the All Dresses Up Stack, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Pearls from Stampin Up, Glitter Paper, feather and Ribbon from Joann's, for the flowers I have no idea from Who :0
Have a Wonderful, Wonderful Wednesday!!!
cecy

No comments: