Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ONE PAGE LAYOUT

Good Morning everyone!!
 I hope everybody had a fantastic President's day, because I sure did!!
I don't like to much doing one page layout but sometime I have to do it. And I really like the way they came out.

My beautiful daughter

This two girls are friends since first grade!!

My another baby girl in her birthday

This pictures is much better than the one from yesterday :)

This girl is 12 years old she didn't know how to used the cricut 
buy the end of the crop she was our new cricut diva. 
Good for you Jazmine, now her mom can buy the cricut for her!! :)
 have a happy Tuesday!!
cecy




1 comment:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Cecy, your pages are fabulous! And all the girls are so pretty. I am sure that young girls is hooked with the cricut already. Have a great day!