Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ABC PRIMER BOX

Good morning everyone!!

My friend Erlinda and I are in love with the Graphic 45 ABC PRIMER COLLECTION!!! She was telling me about a box (kraftboard 5x5 altered box) I went to they blog saw the box, and like always I decided to make my own, I made it 8x8!!  Hope you like it!







Love it!!!!
I have some pictures and lots of art work from Millie's pre school I can't wait to see her face when I gave this to here!!
Still need to make the little album... :D
I used 4 12x12 chipboard sheets 
Graphic 45 an abc primer collection
2 inch brown satin ribbon, ivory cord and some buttons
Black ink

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

4 comments:

Erlinda Ramirez said...

WOW, WOW! Your box came out beautiful. Loved how you decorated it. Can't wait to see the album when you finish it.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

wow.... Cecy, this box turned out fabulous! Love it, great job!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

Wow! This is fabulous. What a wonderful keepsake this will be.

Unknown said...

Wow Wow Wow this is absolutely stunning!!!!! My what an excellent creation!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!