Friday, October 14, 2011

PUMPKIN PATCH

Good morning everyone!!

I'm back!! After so many days of being sick, I can say hello to everyone again!!
Welcome to my blog follower friends!!

I have another Stuck on U Sketches challenge. This time it's Die cut challenge "TREE" you can use any die cut tree, any size and/or any color.
I've been waiting for so long to make this tree, I love the way it came out!! check it out!!







I used... Paper: Imaginisce Hallowhimsy, Woodsy Wonders Collection
Die cut shapes: Creative Memories Halloween Die Cuts
Rhinestones: Queen & Company (just peachy)
Embossing folder: Tim Holtz Wood grain (not sure about the name)
Photo mats: Creative Memories Vintage & Mod
Stickles: Orange, Platinum, and copper
Cricut: for the title I used Martha Stewart seasonal cake art cartridge 
Cricut: for the "TREE" Create a Critter (Page 68)
To add dimension to the tree I used yellow tissue paper, inked with ruby red and hunter green and added rhinestones.
The picture doesn't do any justice to my layout, but the tree is beautiful!!
Have a nice weekend and thank you for stopping by and visiting me.
Cecy!!



7 comments:

Erlinda Ramirez said...

Cecy, love your layout, especially the tree. Looks like you put alot of work into it. Glad you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! So glad your feeling better...man it just stinks to be sick!
But you sure have been posting too...LOVE all the projects and LOVE those mummies...and all your decor really! You've still been busy! =)

But gosh, that layout is something else! You must of used a whole bottle of Stickles on it! LOL! That's awesome and that tree is cool but I bet you are right, it would be better IRL! Still great in the photo though!

Have a great weekend!!!

abby said...

Que bueno que ya estas mejor, Te quedo hermoso estas paginas, me encanto todo, el arbol te quedo genial, te deceo lo mejor, ojala y ganes!!!!! Feliz fin de semana.

Sandi Clarkson said...

What an awesome tree .. gorgeous layout. Glad to hear that you are feeling better!

magicwanda said...

So sorry you have been sick but super excited you feel better to play along with us @ SOUS and play along you did! I love this tree what a super cool idea....Great layout.

Nanne said...

Leah took the words right out of my mouth about that tree.. Wowzers!! Its so awesome and worth every drop of Stickles..
thnx for playing along with us girls over at S.O.U.S
Hugs
Nanné

Faith Abigail Designs said...

Oh, how cool! Your tree turned out wonderfully; I love all the pretty colors and the great dimension.