Friday, August 8, 2014

TWO LAYOUTS AND A TAG

Good morning everyone!!

Today is the last day I will be sharing some of the work I made for my other blog. I been so busy with so many things, this weekend we are going to San Diego woohooo my husband and I need some time along, he works so hard and he will enjoy some relaxing time.
Well let me tell you about my work, would you like to see it??




This is a Mixed Media Tag, I use water color, gesso, prima stamp, stencils, and graphic 45 french country paper, clear embossing powder and a metal embellishment.




This one I made the background with water colors using just a brush, recollection wash tape, Amy tangerine, recollection papers, echo park and bella blvd collection papers, a doily and AC glitter tickers for the title.





I made this one with white recollection paper, bella blvd, and echo park papers and embellishments 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!



No comments: