Thursday, August 21, 2014

WE LOVE OUR UNCLE

HI EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!!!

Well.... I know.... you are thinking, maybe she is not coming back again... hehehe nop... I'm here!!! We come back so tired from our trip to Laughlin, that we needed some time to realized we are back to reality.... ;)

I have been having so many issues with my camera, did I told you I hate it?? is a Nikon coolpix, I'm having a lot of problems with the colors, I don't know why but the colors are like all brown and dark... anyways... I just took these pictures and I hope you can see all the beautiful detail about the layouts :)
Let me tell you that I made these layouts with all my scraps, that's my goal for this month I have boxes and boxes of scrap paper.














HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!


1 comment:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Love it! Love your new style of scrapping too, very clean and fun.