Wednesday, November 10, 2010

FASHIONISTA

Good morning everyone!! Welcome to Super Kute Kreations!!
 Kathy from Paper Phenomenon on her monday night crop made a beautiful project, I did change my a little bet, my daughter is in to fashion so as soon as I saw was she was making my mind went loco thinking the way I was going to make it. Kathy is selling the kit, but I didn't want to wait to get it, so I went to the dollar store and got the tray and the oval doilies, I had some feathers from Michael's, I used some  prima flowers, glitter paper from target, tull, and my forever young cartridge. And this is what I came out with. Hope you like it!!







I don't have the name for this beads (gold and white)
but I will found out the name just for you :) 
if you want to buy the kit from Kathy go and check her blog
Have a nice day and get crafty!!

Cecy

2 comments:

Erlinda Ramirez said...

This is very nice. I liked the idea very much.

Unknown said...

Awesome project :)