Tuesday, November 30, 2010

ADVENT CALENDAR

Hi everyone!! It's a cold morning :)
Yesterday I worked on my advent calendar that my Queen from Paper Phenomenon made.
I always want it to make one and finally here it is.




Is this kute or what?? I love my advent calendar and it will be fill with candy's and
surprises for my daughter!!
now my recipe: I used the My Minds Eye Signature Christmas glitter paper, Bazzill Red Paper
White Cardstock from Walmart, Martha Stewart punches, for the numbers I used my Storybook
Cartridge, for the tree Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge, Rhinestones from Ms. and STICKLES.
and now my sneak peek!!


Ok as you can see I have a lot to do :) 
I hope I can finish this week is Christmas already so I need to work fast!!
Thank you for stop by and have a wonderful day.
cecy








No comments: