Monday, November 15, 2010

IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK

Hello everyone!! Wow, what a long weekend I had! On thursday my good and dear friend Erlinda took me  to get breakfast at Mimi's Cafe, then we went shopping around for my birthday, we forgot to take a picture can you believe that?? she gave me a Martha Stewart alphabet punch set and Stampin up textured Vintage Wallpaper impression folder, thank you so much Erlinda. I will have a good use for it. I PROMISE!!
On Friday Chacha, my SBFF, Millie, baby Julianne and I, went to Town Square, ate at Brio, an Italian Restaurant. Nice weather, good company and great food. She gave me an amazing layout and extra goodies, but I couldn't stop looking at all the details she put on the layout!! The picture she used was taking last year at Halloween time, my costume was simple, a pregnant lady from the 80's LOL, check her amazing work!!









I want to say thank you Chacha lov you girl!!

On Saturday Millie made me a cake, I love her cakes!! don't tell her but Santa is going to bring her a cricut cake machine, wooohooo!!! Ssshhhhh.... she will be so happy and me too!!





My hubby gave me a Sony-Cyber-Shot Digital Camera, woohooo we are waiting for the UPS man!!
On Sunday my friend Margie came to my house and had dinner with us she gave me some beautiful flowers!!


It was a super Birthday for me this year with so many wishes of my family and friends!! 
Now, I will be doing exercise all week, I gained so much weight with all this eating out!!
This is it for today, have a nice day and see you tomorrow!!
It feel good to be back!!










No comments: