Tuesday, December 7, 2010

CHRISTMAS HOUSE MINI ALBUM

Good morning everyone!! Remember I show you a sneak peek of the house?? well... this is my final project, Kathy from paper phenomenon is amazing she make the most interesting albums, she has so many beautiful, Kute and Fabulosos mini albums. Let's take a look of the house.











I love, love how it came out!! I just order from Cricutmachine.com Joys of the season so I can make a fire place in front of the tree and my house will be finish!!
Now the recipe to make this house: The house you will find it at Hobby Lobby, Paper DCWV The Christmas Combo Stack, Merry minis Ornaments, for the snow I used Frosty Snow, Texture Magic and Deco Art Foam Paint, I used for the windows cut at 2 1/2 and door 4 1/2 Christmas Noel Cartridge, For the mini album Tag, Bag, Boxes and More Cartridge page 129 cut at 41/2, Tree was cut with Paper Doll Dress Up at 6 1/2. For the roof I used the scallop punch from stampin up, Cardstock from Joann's  and lots lots of STICKLES, purple, icicle, gold, yellow and red.
Hope you like it and this is Kathy's blog link go and check her out she is amazing if you make a comment on her blog please mention my name. thank you and hope you can come back tomorrow.
cecy






No comments: