Wednesday, December 1, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS

Hello everyone!!
I made this beautiful christmas cards yesterday, I know this are not the traditional color of Christmas, but they look so KUTE!!!

I love this one!! I used Winter Woodland Cartridge
Very Vanilla Stampin Up Paper, Bazzill Brown Paper
White Carstock from Walmart, wild Wasabi Paper from Stampin Up
Cuttlebug embossing folder, Lace Trim from Walmart and
Kraft Cardstock Sheets Pack from Joann's
Icicle and Pink STICKLES.

What about this one it so Kute too!!
With this one I used the Kraft Cardstock Sheets Pack from Joann's
Pink Cardstock from Joann's Wild Wasabi from Stampin Up
Stampin Up Sizzix Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Red STICKLES, Ribbon From Joann's
I cut the tree from Paper Doll Dress Up and Rhinestones Stars from Ms.
And for the Ticket you can copy this one from The Beary Scrap Blog
thank you for stop by and don't forget to leave a coment
cecy



No comments: