Wednesday, December 8, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS LAYOUT

Hello everyone!! I wanted to make for so long a Hello Kitty layout and I love how my layout came out. It took me almost 4 hours, once I star adding I can't stop!! I'm always thinking it needs something else :) I know we all are like that!! take a look












Now you can see why I can't stop adding thinks and right now I just notice I forgot to add STICKLES to one of the pages, not happy :( ... I will do it right now :)
For this layout I use Hello Kitty Greetings, Paper Doll Dress Up and Happily Ever After Cartridges, Sizzix Frame Decorative Rectangle #2, Martha Stewart punch this one I forgot the name but is a Halloween one, Glitter Green and Yellow Paper Pack from Target, Sweet Confection-Cotton Candy Paper,My Mind's Eye Signature Christmas Paper, Bazzill Brown, Pink, Green White and Blue Paper, Black and White Paper are from Walmart, Design Paper is from Brenda Walton, Snow White Dimensional, Red, Gold, Pink, Yellow, Magenta, Lime Green, Copper, Turquoise, some Cuttle Bug Embossing Folders, Rhinestones from Joann's, and finally Basic Pearls from Stampin Up, wow did I use a lot in this one?? NO, I DON'T THINK SO!!!
Have a nice day and hope you can come tomorrow
cecy 


No comments: