Wednesday, April 13, 2011

BFB AWARD!!

Hello everybody!!

I'm so happy right now!  I was in my blog and I found out I have another AWARD!!  As I said before, I feel so special and dear to all of you!! you help me be more creative!! Thank you very much Jan!! You can go and check her blog  http://www.living4orange.com/  and please leave her some love!!


The rules for this award are:
1: Post about it on your blog and link back to the sender, and thank them
2: Pass onto those who visit you regularly and leave comments
Here's who I'm passing this in to:

My dear friend Beatriz: http://beatrizguzman58.blogspot.com/
Thank you lady's for you support and comments on my blog!!


3 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Congratulations on your award! and yes you are BFF!!!!!!! Thank you for thinking of me, you're sweet! Have a fabulous and happy Thursday!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I really do appreciate this. I will put it on my blog Thanks again and have a wonderful day!!!!

Kim said...

Cecy, Congrats on your award!!! I'm so honored that you thought of me!
Thank you so much:)
~Kim