Monday, April 4, 2011

MY GREATEST BLESSINGS

Good morning everyone!!


I hope everyone had a great weekend!! 
I made this layout of my kids. (my daughter, my niece and nephew). These kids are everything to me!! That's why they are my Greatest Blessings!! I made this layout with Close to my heart paper and embellishments, Stampin Up pearls, prima flowers, Heidi Grace photo mats and Martha Stewart punch.







Have a Happy Monday!!
Thank you for stopping by!! Hope you like my work and don't forget to leave a comment!!
cecy

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful 2 pager. Love the colors and flowers.

http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Kim said...

Great pages! I love the colors blue and yellow together!!
~Kim

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

I know what you mean about our love for our own children, nieces and nephews. I am crazy about mine too. Love your page and your colors are great!

Unknown said...

What sweet pages good job!!!!

abby said...

Esta hermosa tu layout, me gusto los colores vivos, pero sobre todo mis niños, incluyendo la mas grande, la hermana mas hermosa. Solo te falto la pequeñita, dice ella, ja ja.