Thursday, April 7, 2011

SUNNY DAY

Good morning everyone!!

Hope you getting ready to star a great day!!
I think you might just like this one!! I wanted to create a layout that would capture some of the special things about these pictures, I hope that I can inspire you in some way to create!!




I used DCWV the stack 6, EK success Sticko vellum sticker flowers, american craft paper, create a critter and Jasmine cartridges, close to my heart buttons, yellow, cotton candy and lime green stickles.
Before I close this post

I want to say thank you to Elizabeth from Visions of paper who just gave me my third award!! WOW!! Thank you, thank you so much this mean a lot to me!! you can go and check her blog, she has so many projects to share with you. http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderful day!!
cecy


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cecy this layout is just awesome. I love the happy bright colors. The sun grabbed my attention immediately:) I am so tired of rain! You are welcome for the award:) I love coming to your blog:)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Congratulations on your award again! You sure deserve it. Love your page!!!!!!! Fantastic colors too