Wednesday, December 7, 2011

5 MINUTES HOME DECOR

Hello everyone!!

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas!! - Day 9
I made this home decor for my bathroom in just five minutes!! can you believe that?? Hope you like it and try to make one!










I used Dial gold bar soap, (just because it goes with my christmas colors) rubber band, christmas decorations, ribbon, jute and hot glue gun.
I started wrapping the jute around the soap and holding in with the rubber band, then add the ribbon making a bow, I use the hot glue gun to glue the decorations and there you have it. In just five minutes you can make one!

Happy Wednesday!!
cecy

1 comment:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This is SUPER cute and elegant!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.... you are SUPER talented too! I am off to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow until next Monday. Will write then. Luv ya!