Tuesday, December 6, 2011

CHRISTMAS CARDS

Hello everyone!!

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas!! - Day 8
Baby it's cold outside!! We're not used to the cold, and we are freezing in Vegas.

For todays post I made christmas cards, I don't know why... but is really hard for me to make cards, I hope you like them. I know these are not the typical Christmas color but, I really like these ones!!









I used the Gypsy to design this cards, for Merry Christmas card (blue, pink and white) I used 
Frame: A Child's Year cartridge
Trees: Gypsy Wanderings
Merry Christmas: Martha Stewart Seasonal cake cartridge
Embossing folder: dots from Cuttlebug 
Ribbon: from Hobby Lobby
Embellishment: Snowflakes, Merry Mini
Inks: Blue Lagoon, Orchid Pastel from Color Box (cat's eyes)
Papers: Stacks from Joanns

For Happy Holidays I used
Frames: Winter Woodland cartridge
Christmas Wreath: Joys of the Season cartridge
Ribbon: from Michaels
Rhinestones: from Michaels
Embossing: (sorry I forgot the name, but you can see it in one of the pictures)
Stickles: Lavender
Stamp: Happy Holidays from Joanns
Ink: Lavender from Color Box (cat's eyes)
Papers: stacks from Joanns
Cord:  Hemp Cord from Crafters Square

Have a Happy Tuesday and thank you for visiting me.
cecy

2 comments:

Jovan said...

These are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wow ..this is gorgeous design and looking very fabulous and amazing. i like all of the Xmas Cards Design. great work on cards. Thanks For Sharing

Xmas Cards