Sunday, December 4, 2011

GINGER MAN BANNER

Good morning everyone!!


Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas!! - Day 6
Another super easy project!! this one is from the dollar section of Michael's is a chipboard ginger man book, This is going to look great in my kitchen!!








Yesterday was a super fun day at the Sleep-over crop!! I made this CUTE ginger man banner at the crop, I didn't take my camera so I didn't take before pictures, I used Mrs. Claus Stack and Christmas Combo stack from DCWV, ribbons and buttons, lace, string,  provided by Erlinda for the crop. (we provided several thing for the crop like ribbons, buttons, cutters, punches etc, etc) I used for the little joy banner a punch from Stampin up, and JOY is from joys of the season cartridge I also used Martha Stewart punch for the apron.
Have a super Sunday!!
            cecy
                    

1 comment:

abby said...

Esta muy bonito tu banner, me encanto la decoracion muy femenina.