Friday, September 10, 2010

2 CUTE 2 SPOOK!!

Good morning everyone!! Woo hooo is Friday!!!
I work most of the night on this layout, my friend Erlinda call me on Wednesday asking me to be at her Crop teaching a layout so I been so busy cutting everything for this class I hope you like this layout I love this Kute layout for the little ones!!!
So here it is!!!

I used my October 31st. cartridge and The Paper Doll Dress up with Doodletype
and the paper is from My Minds Eye Boo to You!!
of course my STICKLES!! I cut some ghost from Sizzix original die cut Martha Stewart
punch and the embellishments are from My minds Eyes too!!


Can you see my STICKLES



More STICKLES










This week was crazy!! and the rest of the month will be because I will be at the 
Kreation Korner Fall Craft & Crop
on October 16, 2010  9:00 am 
Willow Tree Condo's
1108 Willow Tree Lane
Las Vegas NV 89128
If you need more info please go to
http://www.meetup.com/kreation-korner and email Vicky Lopez
Thank you for stop by and check my work this is what I love to do!!
Remember I BORN TO CROP!! NOT TO MOP!! 
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Cecy








1 comment:

Erlinda Ramirez said...

Cecy, I loved your layout and I know everyone at tonight's crop will want to make it. Bring your sign-up sheet girlfriend because I'll be the first one to sign-up. Erlinda