Monday, September 13, 2010

SWAP CARDS!!

Happy Monday Friends!!

Today I will share with you what I'll been doing this weekend!!
It's my swap for Stampin Up Regionals at St. George Utah!! I'm going With my friends Erlinda, Maria, Vicky and her cousins. I'm not in to cards, don't get me wrong I love cards but I can not try to do a card by my self!! I can do a layout like nothing, hehehe, but not a card!! Thank you Erlinda you should all go and check her blog at http://stampinwitheerlinda.blogspot.com








           
my project on progress!!



             
This is Dasher


and this one is Fabulous Friend!!



can you guess how many did I made??



You are right, 100 hundred cards!!
And this is what I used
Stamp set: Oval all, Dasher
Paper:Whisper White, Marina Mist, Real Red, Early Espresso
Ink: Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy
Punches: Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Oval Extra-Large, Oval Large
Adhasive: Snail
Tools: Big Shot
Embossing Folders: Elegant Lines, Square Lattice
Embossing Dies: Beautiful Wings.


This is my personal moment!!

I want to share with you that my baby is a student at Valley Hospital!!
I'm so proud or her!! I took this picture out side the hospital with her cousin and one of her friend!!
Her name is Millie and she is the one to the right!!
Thank you for let me share this with you and Have a great day!!










1 comment:

abby said...

gracias por avisarme que millie estudia en el hospital..... recuerdame felicitar a milagros.