Monday, January 31, 2011

BOWLING

Good morning everyone!!

Our week just starts today and I haven't done anything for this week. I will be working hard to have something to show and tell during the week!! For today I will share this simple layout I made of my daughter and her friends bowling. I used Sassafras paper, Kaiser craft paper, Karen Foster Cardstock Stickers, the title is another Karen Foster Sticker and Martha Stewart punch.


 My hubby and I went to the Bellagio's Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. Is now celebrating Chinese New Years with a unique display replete with symbolic meaning and traditions for the year of the rabbit.
This are seven replica terracota warriors, covered in crushed  walnuts and ground carrot seeds, the original terracotta army was buried with the first Emperor Qin in 210-209 BC in the Shaanxi province and later discovered in 1974 by a group of farmers digging a well.

I wanted to show you more pictures, but for some reason my computer won't let me do it!!
I will try later again. Now I have a good reason to use my Pagoda cartridge woohooo!!
For now have a great day and hope you can come back tomorrow!!
cecy





1 comment:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Cecy, love your layout. And I can see that your visit to the gardens was fabulous. I see great pages in the making with Pagoda cartridge! Hope your crop went well on Saturday! Love the picture with you and hubby!