Thursday, January 20, 2011

CARDSTOCK BLOOMS

Hello, Hello everyone!!

Yesterday I promised you I would post a little tutorial of how to make paper flowers and here it is!!
this is not my idea, I was checking one of my favorites blogs and Gabrielle Pollacco from Such a pretty mess has this tutorial and I fell in love with this flowers. you can check her blog here http://gabriellepollacco.blogspot.com/ she has an amazing work!!

With your Circle #2 die from Sizzix cut the circles

Cut out a large jaggedly edge to all the circles create a slight petal design by cutting small "V" into the edges, ink the edges, spritz both sides lightly with some water.

Then bringing the petals up from center give them a good scrunching 

Open them all together, glue in the centers.

Here are my beautiful paper flowers, you could put a gem or brad in the center and finally I used Sheer Shimmer Spritz 
Have fun making this flowers another way to use your scraps
Happy day!!
cecy







No comments: