Friday, January 21, 2011

TOTALLY CUTE

Happy Friday Everyone!!

This is my little girl Fernanda and she doesn't leave the house without her purse!! My sister (her mother) and her family came to spend Christmas and New Years with us and I took thousands of pictures so you will see a lots of scrapbook pages of her!!  Isn't she totally cute??




I used Forever Young Cartridge, Purses cut @ 1 1/2, 2 and 6 1/2. For the title I used Ashlyn's Alphabet cartridge cut @ 2 1/2, Martha Steward punch, Karen Foster design paper and Colorbok Sweet Blooms paper,Glitter paper from Joann's, Lime Green, Turquoise, cinnamon Stickles, I used pop dots on the purses and the title,  I used one of the cardstock blooms flowers I made yesterday!!
Thank you for check my blog and hope you can come back Monday,
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy life with family and friends!!
cecy





1 comment:

Erlinda Ramirez said...

Cecy, totally cute! I loved your layout. You need to start teaching again, girlfriend.