Friday, January 7, 2011

CHRISTMAS LAYOUTS

Good morning everyone!!!
Here is a christmas layouts, I still have tons of christmas pictures, so you will be seeing more christmas layouts!! I just found out that Ms. has a sale!!  I'm going!! Maybe I can still find something... they telling me that they have cartridges for $9.99 I have to see that!! Wish me luck!!

For this layout I used Alison Design Paper, My Minds Eye Signature Christmas Pack, Bazzill Paper, White cardstock from Walmart, Stampin Up Paper, Gingerbread mans are from My Kitchen Cartridge, Our and Tree are from Doodletype Cartridge, Chirstmas is from Seasonal Christmas Cartridge and Red, Yellow, Gold, Lime Green and Purple Stickles.
I was going to show you more layouts but... I forgot to take the pictures, sorry :(
I wish you a wonderful weekend!! And now I need to be ready for that Ms. sale!!!
have a good Friday!!
cecy



No comments: