Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYOUTS

Hello everyone!!
Hope you are enjoying your Wednesday!! Do you know is my favorite day of the week?? I don't know why! As you can see I've been so busy scrappin :D I want to keep my promise!!
 I made this layout of my husbands birthday and the recipe is... DCWV The Natural Stack, Karen Foster Design Paper,Bazzill Paper, the 47 is from the Ashlyn's Alphabet Cartridge, Birthday banner and the clouds I cut them from one of the Karen design paper, EK Success punch, the Sizzix Scribbles Swirls, for the cake I used the Stretch Your Imagination Cartridge, Orange Peel, Gold, Cinnamon, Yellow Stickles I embossed the cake with Cuttlebug embossing folders.

This layout is from my birthday.
I used Bazzill Paper, DCWV Paper (I don't Remember the name of the pack) sorry :( 
Ribbon from Target, Rhinestones from Target too, Title and flowers are from
Storybook Cartridge, Lime green Stickles.

Thank you for stop by and check my blog please leave a comment if you like my work!!
Keep enjoying your day!! 
cecy




1 comment:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! Both layouts are beautiful. I love the one with the branch and how you layer the title too. Both are fabulous! Thanks for sharing!