Wednesday, January 26, 2011

YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE

Good morning everyone!! Today is Wednesday my favorite day of the week!!
 today I will share with you two beautiful layouts I made!!
This is my baby sister and her daughter Renata!! She is soooo cute!! She has a big smile and she loves to pose for pictures you just say picture, picture and she will run to who ever has the camera!! And she is only two years old!! I think she is going to be a model when she grows up!!

I used My Minds Eye Penny Lane paper, Joann's paper, Chipboard Embellissements from me & my big ideas, Rhinestones from Ms. Flowers from Stampin Up, title from My Minds Eye and Mini Monograms cartridge.

This picture is so special to me. Having a teenage daughter is impossible the she will run and
hug you or even want it to take a picture with you, but thats what she did here!! That's why is so special to me. I used paper that I bought a long time ago from QVC, Martha Stewart punch, Ribbon from Ms. My Minds Eye title
I cut the flowers for another piece of paper and used some pop dots to glued.
Enjoy your day!! Don't forget to check my new classes!!
cecy

1 comment:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Cecy, they are both beautiful pages but those moments are just precious! I love the one of you and your daughter hugging you. Your sister and her baby are so pretty! Have a blessed day!!!!