Thursday, March 31, 2011

ANOTHER AWARD AND A LAYOUT

Good morning everyone!!

I feel so special with another award!! I want to say Thank you to JUDY from http://scrapbookgoddess67.blogspot.com/ for giving me this award!! You should go and check her blog, she has so many beautiful projects to share!! Thank you so much to every single one of my followers!!
And especially to JUDY!!


I made this layout of my daughter trying on these shoes. She is very tall and loves high heels!! Of course she did buy those and two more pairs. Who doesn't love shoes??




I used Forever Young and Ashlyn's Alphabet Cartridges, Paper is from My Minds Eye "Penny Lane" 
We are Making Memory Keepers paper, Stampin Up paper, Flowers from Joanns, Zva Crystal, Trim from Hobby Lobby



1 comment:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

What an adorable page and title!!!! Love it and love the colors. Fun!!!!