Friday, March 11, 2011

CARDS FROM THE SWAP

Hello everyone!!
Sorry to post this so late, but my daughter still sick and I had to take her to the doctor. Anyways... yesterday was the first card swap at Kreations Korner and I want to share some of the beautiful cards we made this lady's are so talented. My gosh I love every single one!!


This one was made by my wonderful friend Erlinda from
you can go and check her blog she has great tutorials
                                                
                                        


this one was made by Emilia Quitanilla
I had so much fun making this one!!


Sara Ruano made this one isn't Kute??


This one was made by Vicky Lopez from 
I love the colors in this one!!


Mela Johnson was who created this Super Kute card!!
she did pre-cut and glittered everything for us


Mary Halford  made this cute card 


Marianne Tandle  from http://kreation-korner.blogspot.com/
this one, this card is my favorite!! super Kute!!


I love the floating balloons!!


Sylvia Rivera made this one, but she said "mine is ugly"
I don't think so. I think is Super Kute!!


Last one!! Made by "me"
Thank you for stopping by
Have a great weekend!!
cecy





                                    

No comments: