Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ANOTHER MINI

Good morning everyone!!
I was checking youtube the other day and I found this amazing lady her name is Bona from LiveLoveScrap and she was showing her Fabric mini album.
My friend Lisa made two months ago a scallop rag tote with the scallop die and she explain to me how she did it. And I decided to make this mini album by my self. I'm not a sewer but I did my best and here it is!!

I love it!!! 


You want to know how I did it??

I used the big shot and the scallop die
need it to cut into 12 scallop squares to be 6 pages

added some double quilted material

my little sewing machine

this is how it should look, the seam is all around de scallop square 
and corner to corner

I decided to add some eyelets so I could use a metal ring
and here it is!!






The fabric that I used my friend Erlinda gave it to me, all the paper is from Joann's,
Stickers from Sandylion, feathers from Ms. Lace, butterflies, ribbon and some of the flowers are from my local craft store, rhinestones from Ms. Prima flowers, the pink charm is from hobby lobby
I'm pretty sure Lisa will be proud of me, thank you Lisa for let it me know how to make the scallop squares. You can go and check Lisa's blog here http://cricutmomof2.blogspot.com/
I really think this is a great project.
Thanks Bona for sharing 
Have a good Tuesday!!
cecy










1 comment:

cricutmomof2 said...

OMG that is so cute. You did a great job. Love it, I might have to copy it.