Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BIRTHDAY MINI ALBUM

Hello everyone!!
As you know last month was my daughter seventeen birthday. We went to one of her favorites places and she invited her best friend. This two girls together are hilarious.
I bought this mini at Ms last year and I really like the way it came out.





we are just waiting for daddy's picture


I used cupcake chipboard mini album
Paper from DCWV Sweet stack
Die cuts confetti from K&Company
frames, stamp combo from Sizzix
(all the embellishment came on the confetti)
lace from Joann's
I hope you like it and thanks for stop by and visiting me
Have a happy Tuesday!!
cecy




4 comments:

abby said...

te quedo hermosisisimo, sobre todo tambien la modelo esta HERMOSA, BELLA, DIVINA, eres toda una DIVA, MILLIE. I LOVE YOU.

Kerie's Kafe said...

I love your mini album.... so very cute! I just found your blog and now I am following :-)
www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

aww!! how cool!! I bought these too, and used them as invitations! Heres a link if you wanna check it out!! Your mini is great!!
http://ashgonebuggy.blogspot.com/2010/04/this-is-baby-shower-invitation-i-made.html