Friday, March 18, 2011

CARD/CALENDAR BOOK

Good morning everyone!!

My good friend Erlinda and some friends got together this Monday and made this card holding calendar book. The card holder book has a calender for each month of the year. It has a pocket for each month in which you can save cards, I will be saving birthday cards. No more excuses for not remembering your birthday :)
You should go and check Erlinda's blog http://stampinwitheerlinda.blogspot.com/ she made hers so girly.
And our friend Lisa cut and copied the months of the year for us. Thank you Lisa!! She made hers masculine because it's for her father, you can go and check her blog too!  http://cricutmomof2.blogspot.com/ .
I had so much fun making this book, I want to make one for each of my sisters, I know they would love to have one. I really love how my book came out, it was so easy and simple to make. Hope you like it!!












I used Banana, Pink and blue CS from Joann's 
Chocolate Brown CS from Stampin Up, Friends Design Paper from k&i Memories, I embellished with K& Company Confetti Die Cuts, Prima Flowers, I used the We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper,  I used We R Memory Keepers 1.0' gold binding wire and added some Ribbon from one of my local Scrapbook Stores. Thank you Lisa again for everything and Thank you Erlinda for share with me this project.
Have a Nice weekend everybody!!
cecy




3 comments:

Erlinda Ramirez said...

Cecy, your card holder came out really nice. I liked the birthday theme.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

what a great idea!!!!!!!! that's right... no excuse to forget your birthday now. Love your new look!

abby said...

Esta perfecto para mi que todo se me olvida!!!!! te quedo fantastico, te felicito hermana.