Monday, March 7, 2011

FAMILY BON VOYAGE

Good morning everyone!!!
Happy Monday to all!! I am so proud of today's post. It's a suitcase mini book, I've been wanted to make one for so long. And the other day I went to Ms. and I found this little box that when I saw it I said to my self this is it!! This is the little suitcase I was looking for :)

Don't you love it??
I did so many thing to this poor little box :( sorry little box. first I painted in brown, I used crystal heat embossing, inked with walnut ink, add the metal corners. I cut two strips of paper embossed with Stampin Up Square Lattice folder, inked and added brads ( I got the brads at the scrapbooking cruise we went so I don't know from who)

 I still need to finish the other side I want to make a wallet for more pictures. The mini book is 2 1/2 by 4 1/2  and it has 6 pages 

I used the me & my big ideas scrapbook kit trousse d' album souvenier 8x8 and making memories travel chipboard borders

Paper for photo mats and journaling are from Ms

Ticket from Jen Wilson

everything else is from the kit

Ribbons from the kit

Ticket from My Minds Eye

Flower from prima



Can you see the details on the suitcase??
Well I hope you like it and thank you for stop by and checking me out!!
Have a Happy Monday!!
cecy





2 comments:

Erlinda Ramirez said...

Cecy, Great job!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Cecy, this is a fabulous project! Love it and love all you details.