Monday, March 21, 2011

CAUTION KID AT PLAY

Good morning everyone!!

Todays post is one of my kits I had for sale last month. I had two pictures of my daughter in the park, I decided to make one for my self. I stared to add some embellishments that my kit didn't had and when I finish I forgot to leave space for one of the pictures LOL. Now this is the first time I made a double page layout with just ONE picture!! But believe it or not I really like the way it came out!!





I used Create a Critter, Mickey and Friends Font Cartridges, Red Bazzill Paper, Design Paper from DCWV Summer Stack, Embellishments from My Minds Eye Penny Lane "My Friend" Butterfly Sizzix die cut from Stampin Up, This and That Summer Borders (that I bought years and years ago from QVC), Photo Mat from Heidi grace Designs, Proof Of Adventure Ticket from My Minds Eye, Americana Acrylic Paint to added the dots, I printed "Caution kid at" from one of the fonts from my Mac.
Have a Happy Monday!!
cecy

3 comments:

Erlinda Ramirez said...

Very nice Cecy, I especially liked the turtle, its so cute.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

beautiful!!!!!!! love 2-pagers and your tree is awesome!

Kim said...

Hi Cecy:) Love your LO!! Very cute! Thanks for following! I'm your newest follower thanks to MOMO:)
~Kim