Wednesday, March 30, 2011

VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD!!

Hello again!! I just was reading all your comments and I found out the Ashley from http://welchcreations.blogspot.com/ awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award!!   
THANK YOU SO MUCH ASHLEY!!
This is my FIRST award and I am sooooo Happy!!


Here are the rules for this award:
1- Thank the person who sent it to you!
2- Tell us 7 things about yourself       
3- Reward this to 15 bloggers

7 THING ABOUT ME
1- Love to read
2- I enjoy watching Grey's Anatomy
3- Love, love, love Scrapbooking ( I am addicted)
4- I like to spend time with my friends
5- take my daughter to the library
6- have dates with hubby on Fridays
7- I am a wedding coordinator

I wish I could award every single blog I follow they're all great!!
Here are the 15 blogs I have given this award to.


Don't forget to go and check this blogs and leave some love!!
AGAIN ASHLEY, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Have a Happy Wednesday!!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on your first award~well deserved!! I have to also tell you I love your Bellagio LO. I just love, love, love the Bellagio!! Thanks for passing the award on to me :) so thoughtful.

Besthobbyeva said...

Congrats on your first award it is soo exciting to get your first award. Kel and I are so excited you passed it along to us!! Thanks so much!! I also was loving the Bellagio layout, it really is fantastic!!!

Laurie
serenityscrappers

Anonymous said...

I gave you an award! Just love your blog and ideas! Stop by to get it if you don't already have it. I also want to list your blog as one of my favorites! Judy

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you for thinking of me! You are always so thoughtful. Enjoy your day!

Gone Scrap Happy said...

thank u thank u thank u!! congrats!