Thursday, March 3, 2011

SPRING IS HERE

Good morning everyone!!

Todays post is a kit for sale  "Spring is Here"
It doesn't feel like it!! But soon will be here so lets star preparing and lets make this layout!!
The complete kit is $25.00 or you can purchase just the directions to this layout for $10.00 ready for shipping on March 28th. This kit is going fast!! I have only 10 kits left, so hurry and order yours now!! email me at adelitatu@yahoo.com if you local your shipping is free!!







Included with this kit, you will receive flowers rhinestones photo mats, borders and for this time only I will provide everything precut for you. You will also get directions with Cricut Cut Chart that show you exactly what you will need to cut (in case you want to make another one)
To complete this layout you will need blue, yellow, green, orange, pink and brown ink. Blue, hot pink, yellow and green stickles, White gel pen, 3D pop-dots plus your favorite adhesive
Thanks again for stopping by and let me share my work with you I will have another kit release pretty soon, have a wonderful day!!
cecy


2 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Cecy, what a fabulous idea!!!! I love it. Many blessings to you and hope you sell them all!!!!!

abby said...

Que hermoso esta cecy, me encanto, yo quiero uno. Bendiciones.